Over the past few years, bifolds have been increasingly growing in popularity - they are now found in many homes across Australia. Not only are they an attractive addition to any property, the also offer a number of benefits to the homeowner. If you have been thinking about having some bifolds installed, this may help to make up your mind:
- Bifolds are available in a range of colours, allowing to find one that most closely matches the existing colour of your home or one that will go well with the building without sticking out like a sore thumb.
- Bifolds add a considerable amount of value to a home, as they are seen as being 'in vogue' at the moment and can really add to the attractiveness of a building's facade - homebuyers are favouring these doors.
- Bifolds are virtually maintenance free; all you need to do is give them a wipe down, inside and out, on the odd occasion in order to keep them sparkling and looking good as new.
- Bifolds can give your home more space, as they fold up sideways to rest against the wall rather than swinging inwards or outwards and using up your valuable floor space.
- Bifolds are available in a range of materials - including aluminium, uPVC, wood and frameless glass – allowing you to choose one that will best suit the appearance and style of your home.
If you have been looking for a way to add value to your home without breaking the bank in terms of installation and maintenance, look no further than the humble bifold system. With the wide range in materials, colours and sizes available, you are sure to find some bifolds that suit your property to a tee.